Saturday, July 5, 2008



Well I've decided to get a blog. you can call me what ever you want cheesy, girly, or uncool but I thought it might be fun to do something with my life other than get a facebook like every- body else in the world. So i got down all the blogs my mom had so if i don't have you please add a comment so I can get yours. Yeah so this armadila to the right was pretty awesome. My uncle caught him and brought him to our condo we were staying in St. Augustine for our family reunion.

10 comments:

gdwatkins said...

hey nice hat.

Anonymous said...

This picture cracks me up! Not many people have their pic made with an armadillo or even care to. You are a hoot!

Camille Ellise said...

ha ha... it's ok to have a blog conner :) he he well yeah blog is way better than facebook lol

ok well bye, thanks for letting me know!

Camille

Connor said...

your welcome, facebook is over rated

Anonymous said...

HaHa nice Conner!
BLOGS ROCK!!!!!!


thanks for letting me know!
Abby!

Gabrielle Schlosser said...

nice! I like the picture. Tell your uncle good job on catching it!

Connor said...

ok i will thanks

Jenn said...

Sweet dillo dude

Chad and Jenn Rogers and kids

RACHEL GANSTER said...

Welcome to bloggy land!

Luke said...

haha! your knives must be very dear to you.