Monday, July 7, 2008

My favorite verse

James 1:22-24

22But prove yourselves doers of the word, and not merely hearers who delude themselves.
23For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man who looks at his natural face in a mirror;
24for once he has looked at himself and gone away, he has immediately forgotten what kind of person he was.



Reason being is cause its like if you read the bible in your devotion and what you got out of it was do not lie and you said to your self "I'm gonna try not lie to day". The you dad comes and ask you did you take the dog out this morning and you said yes(but you knew mind your heart you really didn't take the dog out).

4 comments:

Andrea Hollis said...

kk, i will. only problem is that a lot of the girls are out of town right now, and when they get back, i'll be gone, so u can get the guys and i'll c if rachel g. wants to come. if she can't/doesn't want to, i'll drag 1 or 2 of my sissies out there with us (hehe!). But yah, i'll talk to my madre and c what will work. I hope we can do it b4 i leave, but idk. ok, gtg, nice post!

Connor said...

thanks and what day and time and i'll get my bros and the ganagster guys if thats all right

M said...

oh oh... i need to like beat you up!! you ruined my shirt with black raspberries!! lol... kidding. welcome to the world of blogging!

Connor said...

they were black berries and its not ruined my shirt had 10 times as much on it and it fine